GROUP 09 -Antonia, Ally, Claire- Music Video: Emailing the band

Monday 6 October 2008

Emailing the band

From: Alice Tasker (alicetasker@hotmail.com)
Sent: 06 October 2008 14:15:10
To: thestills@thestills.net

Hello
My name is Ally Tasker, I am a student of A level Media at Long Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge. I am currently creating a music video for one of my projects, where i am working in a group of three to try and create a professional music video. As a group we have decided to use your song 'still in love song'. We were wondering if when we have finished, you would like copy of our video? Thankyou for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.
Ally

This is a copy of an email i sent to the stills. We thought that this was important beacause we were using their song.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home